Your Window to Great Rewards $10,000 Sweepstakes Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO A SALES PRESENTATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
1. This sweepstakes is sponsored in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware by J&M Windows, Inc., dba Renewal by Andersen of Greater Philadelphia; in Colorado by Window Warmth LLC, dba Renewal by Andersen of Colorado; in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island by Southern New England Windows, LLC, dba Renewal by Andersen of Southern New England; in North Carolina and South Carolina by S & L Windows and Doors, LLC dba Renewal by Andersen of Carolinas, in Arizona by Southwest Windows & Doors LLC dba Renewal of Arizona, in Texas and Arkansas by Central Texas Windows and Doors, LLC dba Renewal by Andersen of Central Texas and North Texas Windows and Doors, LLC dba Renewal by Andersen of North Texas, and in Oklahoma by Oklahoma Windows and Doors, LLC dba Renewal by Andersen of Oklahoma (collectively referred to as “RBA” or Renewal by Andersen).
2. To be entered into this sweepstakes, using RBA's pre-printed referral form or via RBA’s web page at www.winningreferral.com, you must refer to RBA a person or persons that are known to you and that you believe, in good faith, would be interested in learning about RBA's quality goods and services. Each person or family you refer to us is a "Referral". If within the subsequent twelve (12) months, the Referral places an order with RBA for our quality goods and services, that Referral becomes a "New Customer" and you become a "Sponsor" of that New Customer. You will be recognized as a Sponsor for purposes of this sweepstakes for each Referral you provide that becomes a New Customer.
3. The first prize period begins on February 3, 2020 and ends after RBA has obtained 100 New Customers. Additional prize periods will run continuously thereafter, with a new prize period beginning each time RBA has obtained 100 New Customers. Drawings will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the closing of an applicable prize period. RBA will award one (1) grand prize of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) at the end of each prize period. The cash value of the grand prize is $10,000.
4. The grand prize winner will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received during the applicable prize period. The odds of winning the grand prize are 1:100. RBA reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, extend, modify, or terminate this sweepstakes without notice at any time. The winner will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within three (3) business days of the drawing. If notification by e-mail or by telephone cannot be made, RBA will attempt to notify the winner via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the last known address of the winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
5. Participants in this sweepstakes must (i) be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entering this sweepstake and, (ii) own their own home that within RBA’s corporate-defined sales territory within each respective state. RBA publishes a list of zip codes within each of its respective states, which can be accessed by visiting www.FreeWindowMakeOver.com. By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that you have confirmed that you own a home that is within RBA’s corporate-defined sales territory. Entries for homes outside RBA’s corporate-defined sales territory shall be disqualified. Employees, officers, and directors of RBA and/or Andersen Corporation and each respective entities affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
6. No transfers or substitution in prizes will be allowed except by RBA, which may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. Upon awarding of the prize, RBA will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with the winner assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prize. Winner must arrange for and accept prize delivery no later than 30 days following the award of the prize.
7. The winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, including the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return both within 14 days of the date on the prize notification correspondence, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for RBA and its affiliates to use recipient's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
8. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes, and/or other fees that may apply to a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. All expenses not specifically provided for by RBA in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Entries that are lost, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. RBA reserves the right to modify or terminate this sweepstakes at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. RBA's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning property is titled.
10. For a winners' list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following a prize period, including a request for the winners' names, to Renewal by Andersen "Your Window to Great Rewards $10,000 Sweepstakes Giveaway, 100 Otis Street, Suite 8+9, Northborough, Massachusetts 01532. A list of winners is also available on www.winningreferral.com at any time. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes-related materials from Renewal by Andersen, please send a written request to Renewal by Andersen at 100 Otis Street, Suite 8+9, Northborough, Massachusetts 01532.
11. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless RBA, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages which may arise out of participation in this sweepstakes in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a "Claim") arising under or relating to this sweepstakes, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which you live at the time of making the referral. You agree you will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
12. This sweepstakes is conducted in English, which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning. This sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with venue in Worcester County, Massachusetts.